Despite the course’s level of challenge, we still managed to enjoy the challenges and competitions. We were able to finish under 5 hours which is what PCDGC’s goal was – to complete under 5 hours. Bravo to you!
Congratulations are in order for the following golfers:
1) Kaleb Duran – He has never played in any deaf golf tournament or outing but he found out it was fun and he enjoyed the competition. He surely learned a lot about golfing and I am sure he will look forward to more golfs in the future!
2) Welcome back Tim Hile! We hope to see you more often and maybe steal some prizes from us!
3) Congratulations to Mike Mabashov for lowest gross score with 80. I am sure he wants to come back and conquer the course next time!
4) Out of nowhere Kyle decided to plow the field and captured the grand prize by scoring 96! With HC of 36 his net score is 60! Ken and Alfred with a net score of 71 waved white flag and settled for second place! Congratulations, Kyle.
5) Gross Score, Net Score, CTPs, Putts, Seasonal statistics and points are attached below.
6) Thanks to Jeremy who took care of Skins and here is the result of winners:
Hole #1 – Kyle Bayarsky – $10
Hole #4 – Robert Audette – $11
Hole #7 – Matt Cerar – $11
Hole #8 – Kyle Bayarsky – $11
Hole #10 – Kyle Bayarsky – $10
Hole #15 – Dave Elliott – $11
Hole #16 – Dave Elliott – $10
Hole #18 – Pete Seiler – $11
Why two different prizes – $10 and $11?
We don’t pay in cents. So, first 5 hardest handicap holes we pay $11 next three easiest handicap holes we pay $10. Jeremy will pay via cash app.
Next golf outing will be Saturday, Nov 7th at Soboba Springs CC in San Jacinto.
First tee time is 11 am. Fee is $45. This is golf course we plan to host the FWGAD tournament in 2022.
The course is challenging but fun and enjoyable.
In December there will be no PCDGC tournament but we will have non-sanctioned event. We will have golf but more of a fun type of golfing. For example, team scramble. We will have information for you at Soboba Springs CC.
Enjoy cooler weather this week! See you on Nov. 7th!
Farley — Pacific Coast Deaf Golf Club Board